Today Colby and other kids made their own movie!
That's so fun, haha.
In the evening we watched The Hunger Games!!!!!!
( I love this movie )
when you're and exchange student,
everybody has the same feeling.
but at the same time, if you think
that you're never far from you home,
that would be great for you.
Why should I think that I didn't far from my home?
For me that's because of I'm so LUCKY ,
lucky that I have the very very sweet host family ... and host dogs.
I feel like they're my real family.
( but doesn't mean that I forgot my mom or my brother =..= ~ )
I'm so happy every day, every hours,
every minutes and every seconds. HAHA!
Many returnees said ' Just one year in your life, you should
spend all of the seconds that you have to be
the most happiness time for you and your host family '
Yep, I think it's too hard for me. (maybe ... LOL)
Thank you AFS, for the chance that they gave to me. :)
# Today I can't upload my videos but I'll try tomorrow.#
Pictures today!!
Ninja pant!
My breakfast today (and everyday)
Hi Mike! haha. (Grand pa)
While we're making the movie.
At some where.
I love those trees.
Oh Wow! haha.
Nice view and nice parent.
Lunch!
:)
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น